M&A Cyber Due Diligence
According to a survey of close to 2800 decision-makers, 62% agreed that their company faces significant cybersecurity risk by acquiring companies. The same survey mentioned that Cyber Risk is their biggest post-acquisition concern.
A Progressive Approach
PacketWatch has developed a comprehensive suite of cyber due diligence services that help buyers and sellers assess their security posture thoroughly. Since every situation is unique, our cost-effective approach adjusts to align with the size and scope of the transaction. However, when indicators of compromise are identified, the intensity and cost of the due diligence process increase. Up to seven due diligence steps may be implemented, and several additional cybersecurity services.
Our highly skilled experts and threat hunters use a proprietary software platform to analyze client networks at the packet level to find and remediate cybersecurity risks others may have missed.
- Helps buyers and sellers better understand their security program and posture
- Provides a complete security intelligence profile from multiple data sources
- Scans for vulnerabilities and tests controls to validate that they mitigate & eradicate risks
- Scours your network for advanced persistent threats and anomalous behaviors
- Monitors your network to identify abnormal activities and hunt for threats
M&A Cyber Due Diligence Steps
Cybersecurity Framework Review
Cyber Risk Assessment
Active Vulnerability Assessment
Security Controls Validation
Monitoring & Incident Response
“I found the PacketWatch personnel to operate at the highest level of professionalism, technical expertise, and efficiency.”