Blog | Event
The Truth About Cyber Insurance
Join Chuck Matthews as he moderates the Arizona Technology Council July Virtual Tech Speaker Series event “The Truth About Cyber Security“. Chuck will be joined by industry experts to discuss the issues businesses should consider when approaching the proper use of cyber insurance. They will discuss the regulatory reforms that would make cyber insurance a better tool for risk transfer. Participants will gain better situational awareness regarding cyber insurance practices during this open discussion.
- Anthony Dagostino, CEO & Founder, Converge Insurance
- Chris Branch, Chairman, ATS Underwriting
- Wes Gates, CIO, Arizona School Risk Retention Trust
- Tracy Foss, Senior Program Director, Risk Program Administrators
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Executive Management
- Risk Managers
- Legal Counsel
Tuesday July 12, 2022
3:30PM – 5:00PM PT
“Cyber insurance take-up rates are increasing but Insurers’ losses are reaching unsustainable levels. Loss mitigations being implemented by Insurers to stem those losses, combined with non-standard policy terms, are leaving many to question the proper role of cyber insurance policies. ”
- Why are cyber insurance premiums rising so rapidly and coverage decreasing at the same time?
- What happens if I file a claim? What are the “gotcha’s”?
- How can I more effectively use my cyber insurance?
- What regulatory and industry changes are being discussed and how will they impact me?